Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas Bear Ornament by Martha Lucia Gomez


CHRISTMAS BEAR ORNAMENT
Designed By: Martha Lucia Gomez

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Christmas Ornament that I made using an acrylic ball and Makin's Clay® in Blue and White. As you noticed, I only used a few elements but I spent a wonderful time creating this ornament because I used my extruder and some push molds. So here we go:

Materials:




Instructions:

Roll with your hands a little amount of blue clay. Then put it inside of the extruder and use the  #3 disc that has a medium circle on the center.

Create a large cord to be rolled around the acrylic ball or ornament. Start on the center of the bottom part and go up. Spray the ball with water to facilitate the process.

You can make more cords to keep it fresh while you are working in the process. I used the entire package of the Makin's Clay® in blue to create my ornament. Easily push the cord down to avoid clear spaces in between. After you had covered the entire ball, just let it dry 24 hours.
To decorate the ball you can use the Push Molds Christmas Decor. I made three little white bears with blue bows.
I pasted them over my ornament using a few drops of water.

To finalize the decoration I added some little dots of white clay to simulate snow balls. I used these to cover the unions between the blue cords.

I hope you enjoyed our Christmas Ornament Tutorial I know we enjoyed having you. To see more of my projects visit my blog here.
See you soon!

1 comment:

Krauchune said...

Wow, I really love this ornament! FANTASTIC job Martha!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *