|River Stones Burlap Canvas by Lucy Reese|
8x10 Burlap Canvas
Makins Clay® - White Clay
Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine®
Petal/raindrop shaped clay cutter set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Juli's Garden
3 River Stones
Art Alchemy Paint - Wild Fuchsia
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre™ - Fab Fuchsia
Stickles - Black Soot
Beacon™ 3-in-1 Adhesive
1. Roll out the white Makin's Clay® in the Ultimate Clay Machine® starting at setting #1 and moving up to setting #3. Use the largest raindrop cutter to cut your petals for your first layer of petals, and the second to smallest cutter for the second layer.
2. Place your cutouts into the embossing folder and press down firmly to give your petals texture.
3. While your petals are still fresh, form them into more of a petal shape.
4. Using your Metallic Lustre and a light touch to add color to just the raised embossed areas and also all along the sides.
5. Add the adhesive to the back of your river stones and adhere to the burlap canvas. Once the stone is placed you can now begin building your flowers using your largest petals as the first layer. Then use your Stickles to make the stems.
6. To finish off the piece add a quote using the adhesive stickers and a bit of black paint around the edges of the canvas.