|Halloween Home Decor|
Designed by Irit Shalom
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Halloween Home Decor project. This is a tall decorative piece made over the recycled chipboard piece of packaging, but then every single piece of it is made with Makin's Clay® and arranged into this Halloween scene.
- White, Plum Wine, Black, Neon Yellow Clay
- Cutters-3 pc Round
- Halloween set- 12 pieces
- Texture Sheets- Set D- Stars, Woodgrain
Beacon™ 3-in-1 Adhesive
DecoArt® Media™ acrylic paint - orange
Permanent pigment crafters ink
Background rubber stamps for adding details to cut shapes
Die cutting machine
Halloween dies - spiderweb and haunted house
So here is my step by step tutorial for you:
1. Add a bit of orange acrylic paint to white clay to make the orange colored clay.
|Roll to blend clay pieces|
|Cut assorted shapes|
|Stamp your shapes|
|Die cut dry clay sheets|
7. Arrange your die cut and cut shapes over the background.
|Arrange your elements|
|Layer haunted house over neon yellow clay|
Arrange all other stamped shapes and glue them over the background using Beacon™ 3-in-1 Adhesive.
8. Cover the whole piece with glaze and add some golden glitter around the shapes and over the piece.
|Hang your finished Halloween plaque|