|Halloween Clips by Erin Reed|
Makin's Clay® -
- Black, White Clay, Neon Orange
- Clay tools
- Halloween Cutter Set
- Cutting Mat
- Professional Clay Tools
Mini wooden clothespins
Tattered Angels paints & mists
Beacon™ Mixed-Media Glue
1) Roll out white, neon orange, and black clay and cut out cats, bats, pumpkins, and ghosts, a few of each for fun with the Halloween cutters.
2) Use the professional stylus tool to add in ridges to the pumpkin, shapes to the for eyes, wings, and mouth, for the cat face and ears, and the ghost eyes and mouth.
3) Roll our little balls or lines in white or black for the faces of the animals and ghosts for eyes and whiskers. Use Beacon Mixed Media glue to hold the little parts in place.
4) Let dry over night to harden and set.
7) Glue each little shape with Beacon Mixed Media Glue to a black Canvas Corp clothespin to make your clip.
Here is a full video tutorial on how to I made these fun little clips!!