Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

White Flower Frame


White Flower Frame by Martha Lucia Gomez

Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here today with a personalized frame that I created using different designs of flowers that I made with White Makin's Clay® . I love to create my own embellishments with Makin's Clay®, this makes all my projects unique and I never know how my project will turn out because it is so easy to change the colors and shapes of the clay. They are also very safe for my crafts.

Supplies:

Makin's Clay® - White 
Makin's® Push Mold - Florals
Beacon Adhesives - 3-in-1 Adhesive Deflecto 4x6 Acrylic Frame Photo
Deflecto Acrylic Frame

Instructions:

Smooth the White Makin's Clay® with your hands, create little balls and press each ball into the select the design from the Florals push mold. Create enough flowers to cover the down part of your frame.  Remove the flowers from the mold and let dry.  Cut the excess from the borders with scissors.


Cut a piece of card stock of 3-3/4"x 1" and apply over it a layer of Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue. Arrange the flowers to create a perfect embellishment.


Paste the piece created over a Deflecto Acrylic Frame and insert the photo.  Taddaaa! Your personalized frame is finished. If you want you can add a few glimmer touches, try using clear Wink of Stella over the petals of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon by more inspiration! Martha Lucia --

No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *