Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Raggedy Ann in Makin's Clay® by Amanda Phillips


It's Raggedy Ann all dressed up in our Makin's Clay® shoes!

Hello and Welcome again, Amanda Phillips here.  Today is the showing of our baby in Mary Janes...AND it is none other than Raggedy Ann!!! Okay yeah, it is my 'homage to her in CLAY!!! MAKINS CLAY®!!! Can you believe it? "Sigh" I love her!!!

I used a full 120g package of Peach to sculpt her and textured her with the very gloves that I cut and used as her socks and pockets!! This gave her face a material texture. Her hair was made with the Ultimate Clay Extruder™. She is a total of 9 1/2" tall. HOW FUN!

The outfit was right from my grandma's handbook of how to sew dolly clothes. And our little shoes shown earlier! MORE FUN! 

Come on over to my blog to see some more details of my baby Raggedy Ann doll.

7 comments:

Krauchune said...

Cool doll!

Amanda Phillips said...

Thank you")

Steph Ackerman said...

Fabulous!

bigchief2u said...

Fantastic! Great work and inspiration!

Donna said...

This is seriously so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! She is so stinkin cute!

Cindi McGee said...

She is absolutely amazing!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *