Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Batter Up! Baseball Layout with Makin's Clay®


Baseball season has begun!   I created this layout a few years ago when our boys were playing baseball.   I love to use dimensional embellishments in my layouts and Makin's Clay® is the perfect choice for creating them.  It's lightweight, flexible, and acid free so it's safe for scrapbooking.  For the die cut lettering and the baseball accent, I rolled white Makin's Clay® thin, then textured it by gently rolling an actual baseball over the surface.  Once it was dry, I die cut the 2007 using a Sizzix machine and dies, and cut the round edged piece for the portion of the baseball.   I used the Makin's Brand® Ultimate Clay Extruder to extrude black and dark red Makin's Clay® to create the faux stitching.   Beacon Adhesives tacky glue was used to mount the pieces to the page.   - Batter Up! and Celebrate Spring - Cindi Bisson


No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *