Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Makin's Clay - Versatile and Safe for Scrapbooking!



Die cut clay title letters, seashell accents made with Makin's® Seashell push mold and accented with with EarthSafe Finishes for shimmer.



















































































































Makin's Clay® is a product I love to use on my scrapbook layouts.  Clay?  Yes, clay.  Makin's Clay® is a lightweight, air dry polymer clay.  It is acid-free and safe for scrapbooking.  It's flexible when dried, and when rolled thin can be craft punched or die cut.  I love to texture it with their texture sheets, stamp it when wet to create unique embellishments, or stamp it when dry too.  Often I create embellishments with their push molds.  Makin's Clay® can be colored with a number of different colorants and finishes to create shimmering effects, glossy effects, and more.   While I haven't whipped out my Makin's Clay® and used it on a layout in recent months, I have used it a number of times in the past.  Here are a few pages highlighting various ways to add Makin's Clay® to your pages.  - Cindi Bisson


Pansy and leaf accents made with custom colored clay and Makin's® Floral push mold.
Hand made clay sunflower accented with acrylic paint to match background paper (back in the "old days" when I had to manually stitch two scans together........ I am so glad I've learned a better way!) 

The baseball accent and die cut 2007 were made from clay textured with a real baseball.  Dimensional clay stitches made using the Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Extruder®.



1 comment:

Dawnll said...

totally fun ideas !

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *