Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Everlasting Candy Hearts


Everlasting Words of Love By Carole Monahan
Just like your love, these candy hearts are EVERLASTING !

Materials:
 
Makin's Clay® - White - 2 oz., Blue & Red 1 oz.
Makin's®
Clay Cutters - Hearts
Clay Mixing Ruler
Letter Stamps from Polymer Clay Express

Chameleon Marker in red

Instructions:

I used the color mixing ruler to determine the color recipe for a pastel pink.


I also mixed the red and blue with white to make the pastel purple.


The clay here is about ½ inch.  Use medium heart cutter to cut out a heart from pink and purple clay.

I used my letter stamps about ¼ inch size to make my words. Stamp it while the clay is still fresh.

But wait a day to let the clay cure before filling in the letters with your ink.


 

You could make these faux candy hearts as personal or as “naughty” as you would like!

A word of caution: make them big enough so as to not be a choking hazards for little ones that might mistake them for the candy. Or just keep out of their reach.

Have a wonderful Valentines DAY !

To see what other creative mischief I have been up to follow me on Instagram
Curious Clay Creations By Carole


No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *