Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

Key to My Heart


Key to My Heart by Lucy Reese
Hello my fellow clayers/crafters! Who says the love has to stop because February has past? This month, I'm giving you all a "Key to my Heart". It's a simple project using minimal supplies. 

I hope you enjoy it!

Supplies:

Makin's Clay® - Black
Jewelry Components-Key and Charms
Christie Freisen Texture Stamp-In the Meadow
Art Alchemy Paint- Turquoise 
Inks Gold- Ice Blue

Instructions:

1. Grab a ball of clay to work around the key shank. You may need to add or remove bits of clay to get a heart shape you are happy with.


2. Once you have a shape your satisfied with..sandwich it with the texture stamp to emboss both sides. If it distorts a bit, gently manipulate it back to where it was. Let it dry completely and paint half with the turquoise.





3. To finish up, use the Inka Gold to highlight the raised areas on the heart. At this point, you can seal the heart with Flecto. Add your charms and it's a simple as that. 

No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *