Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Impress ART Metal Stamps with Makin's Clay®

Stamping and Makin's Clay® go hand in hand.....they work so perfectly together.  There are Red Rubber Stamps, Clear Stamps and even Metal Stamps and they all work well with Makin's Clay®.....here is a perfect example:

First of all I mixed together some blue and white clay, to get a lighter shade,
then I rolled it larger then the mat from inside one of the 
Makin's Clay® Memory Frames.
to create the perfect boarder,  I then added some 
over the top to soften it even more,
then I let it dry.
I made the baby feet impressions, let them dry and then glued
them onto the clay background with Beacon Adhesives Tacky Glue,
and placed them into the Makin's Clay® Memory Frame.

One the other side of the frame.....

I added a photo of my grandson Jaxson matted onto a piece of dried clay
and used an alphabet stamp set from Impress ART
to stamp out his weight at birth....on some of the left over
light blue clay.....with the metal stamps you are able to stamp into the clay
even after the clay is dry which is perfect!
I then added more of the Earth Safe Finishes Pearl Powder over the top
and glued these onto a piece of card stock.

and placed these into the other side of the Memory Frame.

Give stamping into Makin's Clay a try, it is so easy and the results are wonderful!

No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *