Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Clay Buttons so easy!



Pictured above is a Mixed Media Art Quilt I created for a demo-nar I taught at the CHA Winter Show in January.  The buttons on the left side of the quilt were made from Makin's Clay® oh  so simply.....I rolled out white clay to about 1/4" thickness then used my new line of stamps from Unity Stamp Company to create an impression.  Then I used the Makin's® Circle Cutters to cut the to the size I wanted, I used a tooth pick to create the holes and let them dry.  After creating the ART Quilt I inked up the Makin's Clay® buttons and sewed them in place, they were the perfect accent to this ART Quilt.  Then use the Velcro® Brand Removable Picture Hangers to hang your ART Quilt if desired.

No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *