Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Festive Wine Glass Charms

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman with you today sharing some wine charms that are perfect for your holiday gatherings.





​ Supplies:






​ Beads

​ Craft wire







​ Start by conditioning white clay.  You can use any color clay, but since, I wanted to color my charms with specific colors, I opted to use white clay.




​ Once conditioned, I placed the clay in the push molds and created an assortment of charms.




​ To add color I used Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Sprays.  Since they are quite versatile, I spritzed some of the charms and painted the rest.   When dry, I used a variety of inks to add emphasis to the charms.




​ For more emphasis, I used an assortment of irRESISTible Pico Embellishers.  The fine tip applicator allowed me to doodle on the charms creating 3d effects.




​ Once dried, I punched holes in the charms, threaded wire through the hole and added beads, twisting the wire between each one.  Use the excess wire to tie them to the wine glasses so everyone knows which glass belongs to them.  





​ Since I wanted to give them as a gift, I placed them in a gift box.
  

​ Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *