Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring Clay Flower Necklace by Martha Lucia Gomez

SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
Spring Clay Flower Necklace
Designed by Martha Lucia Gomez 

Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Spring Flower Necklace. I made this project using only Makin's Clay® products and this flower give the opportunity to use it like a necklace or pin brooch. Let me show how you can made this using only a few elements.

Materials:
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACEInstructions: Open the White and Red Makin's Clay® and mix 5 g of red with 20 g of white to create a light pink. Store unused clay in zip lock bag with other clay. Roll with your hands until the color are perfectly blended. After this you can create a thin layer using a Makin's Clay® Roller. You will past this layer through your big shot machine. When you are ready with this pink layer you can start to create the flower. I cut with scissors small pieces to pass through the big shot. I decided this because I wanted to mold with my hands each flower. To mold the layers of the flowers I used the two mixer tools that comes with the Makin's Clay® Clay Mixing Ruler. As the Makin's Clay® was fresh all the pieces pasted naturally without additional adhesive.SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
 To create the center of the flower I used the Makin's Clay® Brown. I cut this little part of the flower twice, the other parts only once.

To use this like pendant or brooch I added a small circle with a punch that let pass the chain, wire chain or pin through it.
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE
The Makin's Clay® was fresh so it let me attach this part very easy but for security I decided to paste with upper and down border with Beacon Quick Grip Permanent Adhesive also.
SPRING FLOWER NECKLACE 
 I hope you like this idea and my project inspired you to create amazing things using your dies and Makin's Clay® products. See you soon! Martha Lucia

No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *