Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine® Motor

I enjoy incorporating Makin's Clay® into a wide variety of my creative designs.  One thing I've found to make this easier than ever is the Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine® Motor.  This tool is a fantastic accessory for the Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine®, and I honestly find myself using my clay more than ever since I attached it to my machine.  It is especially helpful when teaching a group class - making preparing sheets of clay for all attendees quickly easy to achieve. Visit the Makin's Clay® site to find a retailer near you. - Cindi


35090
  • 3 Easy Steps - No Tools Needed
  • Operates hands free
  • 2- Speed modes plus intermittent button
  • Consistent thickness each time
  • Save preparation time
  • Powerful


No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *