Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Makin's Clay Blog Hop Contest

We are happy you have joined us for our first ever Blog Hop....We hope you liked the projects you have seen....below is a picture of the Prize Package we are offering......


This is a prize package valued at just over $111.00 with products including 
clay, tools and a Memory Frame Kit.....
to enter leave a comment below about which project you liked best on the blog hop...
if you have not seen the hop yet you can start it at: .Creativity Stirs the Soul 
beginning Saturday October 13, 2012. 
The winner will be randomly drawn from all entries on or about October 24th.  
We will announce the winner here on our blog 
so check back on or about Thursday October 25 to see if you have won!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to win this collection of Makins Clay Prize Package! After viewing all of the projects my favorite was Beadphoria's Cascading leaves necklace, 2nd was Carol Heppner's faux leather bracelet and 3rd was Jen Goode's clay bracelet. Thanks for the blog hop contest and I am a fan of all Makins Clay products!

Debra

Cindi McGee said...

Thanks for viewing the hop and for commenting here! We are so glad you like Makin's Brand products and would love to see some of your creations using them :0). Please stop by the blog often as we will be adding new projects regularly, and check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Board.

Unknown said...

I love Ann Butlers bracelet technique

Unknown said...

Awesome inspirations. I lived them all but my favorite was Carol Heppeners faux leather bracelet idea. Great hop though
Burffrau @ aol for com

Dawnll said...

I really loved seeing so many unique pieces,and how each person took their project in a new direction...Candice Windham's project was one of my favorites.
Thanks for a great and inspirational hop

Lawandasu said...

I loved the little change purse at Cheryl's Window. It was adorable and I can't wait to try and make one for myself.
LaWanda

Mad in Crafts said...

I really loved Jen's clay bracelet!

Ann Butler said...

Thanks for the comments everyone, we are glad you are enjoying the blog hop and all the great ways to use Makin's Clay...

Unknown said...

What a great giveaway and having seen the bracelet made with it I must try it. Is it available in the UK?

Angie Holden said...

I love little ghost earrings by Jen Goode!

Kim Collister Studio said...

The Clay bracelet was awesome and I so want to decorate a box as well.
I have never used Makin's Clay, but now I am inspired to the MOON and back!
Everything crossed and thinking cap going wild!!

Kim
www.imgirlwithoutwings.com

Donna said...

Great prize pack - I think the bracelet was great.

Unknown said...

I love Carol Heppner's faux leather bracelet. I am enjoying the blog hop and all the ways to use Makin's Clay great products, Thanks for the chance!

Nalini said...

Gr8 prizes. And My vote is for Jen Goode's Bequtiful Bracelet .Luved its texture :)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *